Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kristi's Ornament Exchange...

Kristi hosted an ornament exchange at her house. We had a blast!
Let's see if I remember everyone's name...
Kristi, Carrie, Kim, Stephanie M., Val, Laney, Steph Marchal, Debbie, Amanda, Kaysee, me...
did I forget anyone???
The hostess with her 1st ornament of the night!

Let the steeling begin!!!

Kim and Kristi...Kristi wants Kim's ornament....

Carrie's turn...

Stephanie is opening her ornament...

What is soooo funny!?!?

Is that a BIRD?

Val and her Starbucks ornaments!

I stole this one!!

...but not for long!

Kim and her cute snowman ornament!

There was a lot of steeling going on...but in the end we got what we wanted!! :)

Steph laughing!

Kaysee and Amanda opening the apple juice

CUTE pic of Kaysee, Kim and Val

Sweet friends!

Amanda and I posing for a quick pic.


Group pics...



Group pic #2

WE HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN! Thanks Kristi!

No comments: