Wednesday, December 31, 2008

King New Year's Eve Party...

The King's invited us to a kid friendly New Year's Eve party!

Zander and Sage rockin' out!

Quinn loves her KeeKee!

Troy and Amanda enjoying the hang time!

I got to feed little Quinn Izzy!

"Best buds"

The King family...minus one...Daryl was on duty. He did get to stop by for some food. :)

Grammy and Pei Pei

American Idol comes to McKinney!

Jill and sweet Cade

Bri Bri and Tanner chillin'

Thought this was a great picture of Cade!
The girls playing in Rylee's room...

Zander looks soooo cute!

The Reagan Family

Hayden decided to take a little rest...

The Geiser family...minus Charles...he was on shift.

Mr. and Mrs. Marchal...great pic!

Okay, this is not what it looks like! Long story but I asked Steph if she wanted to sit down and when I stood up there was a sausage ball under my bottom...it was Tanner's. heheheeeee!

Hilton brought me some toilet paper and asked that I wipe myself just to make sure...heheheeeee!

Kim and Jenny

Count down begins...5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Happy New Year!! The kids toasted with some sparkling apple juice. :)

Kim and I did not have our hubbies there for kisses...so this was the best we could do! hahaa!

Tanner was dancin' to the music!

Quinn slept through all of the noise! Happy New Year sweet girl!

Poppy with Tanner and Sage...

My turn to hold Quinn...no my turn...no my turn....

Amanda and Quinn
We all had a great time!! Thanks Kings for an awesome party!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Miss y'all!