Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kim's birthday at Chuy's...

We celebrated Kim's birthday at CHUY'S! :)

Cissie brought the birthday girl a bouquet of her favorite flowers. SWEET!

Kim thought it would be a good idea to put the long stem flowers in her glass of water...not the best idea! ;>)

Stephanie and Joni

Me, Jill and Shelly

Cissie and Faye

Me, Kim and Jill

Kristi, Kim and Lisa

The three K's...
Kaysee, Kim and Kristi

Okay, there is a long story behind this...they would not let me get my usual tortilla soup and so I got another yummy platter that I like...so they snapped this pic as I began to dig in...FUNNY!

I'm taking a big bite of yummy rice as Jill takes a tiny bite of purple cabbage! hahaaaa! :)
I promise I am not loaded in this pic!

Shelly giving Kim her gift.

Love the wrap on that gift, Kristi! Haaaa!

Cissie's funny birthday card.

Joni and Steph gave Kim a sweet card!

Cute pic of Kim and Lisa. :)
Kim had a great night thanks to all of her friends that were able to come!! Thanks Jill for getting everyone together!
Now next year will be fun...the BIG 40! Sorry Kim!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

very cute pics.. wish I could have been there... a 40th birthday will definitley be worth the trip, though!!!